Saturday, June 25, 2016

What I'm Reading While Traveling


I have  a very diverse in-the-process-of-reading list while I'm traveling. This is when I'm most thankful for my kindle. Here's what I'm reading. Let me know in the comments section what you are reading.


Manual for my advanced diving class (paperback)

Inspirational (Kindle)

non fiction writing resource (paperback)

YA novel--I haven't actually started this, but I have it with me (paperback)

Children's action adventure (kindle)

YA novel (kindle and paperback!)

YA novel (phone and kindle)

Inspirational (kindle)


YA novel--haven't started yet (kindle)

YA novel (hard cover from library)
adult Christian suspense (kindle)


Writer's resource (kindle)

That's more or less my reading list for now. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment