Monday, December 7, 2015

Is Your Life an Adventure?




What do you plan to do in the New Year to make life an adventure? 

For me:

  • A new place and a new adventure: tubing on a river near the Smokey Mountains.
  • Get my advanced Scuba certification--I took classes to become Basic certified last May because one of my book characters is a scuba diver, and I wanted my dive scenes to be more authentic. One of my daughter has her Underwater Crime Scene Certification so she can give me ideas, but I wanted to do it for myself. Well, truthfully, I didn't want to do it and only signed up for a two hour "Try Scuba" class but found out I liked it and went on to certify. Of course so far I have only done dives in our state park which has a man made reef and very clear water. I fear I might be claustrophobic in murky water. 


So that's two things I have planned for 2016. How about you?
Leave  your answer in the comments section below. There might even be prizes for the best answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment